Last Words

After much deliberation, I have decided to retire HollyMannia and move on.

Until our crazy paths cross again...

12.17.2007

Info Blog: Honest Riches eBook by Holly Mann

The title of this blog is the name of the press release I submitted to a free press release website. I’m still following Holly Mann’s direction in her eBook, Honest Riches. A press release is a way in scoring high in SEO points and thus making your ranking on top of the index. Well, I’m speaking so technical now that even I, myself could not it. Just like I know what the terms mean but my brain is kind of slow in defining them on my own. Like there is this dissonance with the way I see them (like letters grouped together to form a word) and the way I define them in my mind.

Well, this is more or less a kind of problematization with words. But since we are on this, let me tell you something about myself. Well, I do have a Master’s degree in Communication. Yes, long long before I became a Holly Mann blogger. I like to think that I’m good with communication since this is my field. But all these blogs you see here, they are not typically the way I write. This blog is still a product of implementing the way of Honest Riches, the eBook by Holly Mann. And it did affect the way I write. I could not tell you the whole story behind this but I have to make this blog tailor-fit in itself to rank high in SEO.

So much for that, back to the press release story. I did a press release but could hardly find a website that would accept press release free of charge. And I swear I’m not releasing any more money from my shallow pocket. Most of the press release sites are there for the money and gratis does not work at this age . But I don’t blame them. Everyone needs to pay their rent/mortgage, right? Not to mention, we all need to eat. Nothing is free. Never will. So, I’m my own press release at this time. I’m posting my press release here. Read and enjoy it:

Headline: Info Blog: Honest Riches eBook by Holly Mann

Summary: An product review through information-blog of Holly Mann/Honest Riches

Body: December 17, 2007 – When do we say that an eBook made a difference in our lives? What is the time frame in testing the efficacy of a product? How long should we review a product that we purchase over the internet? The answer: Continually.
In today’s era of internet scams and fraud, it is not easy to trust any product that people sell online. Most of the how-to-make money-products out there, be them eBooks, software, or videos, are made to make money for the ones who sell them.

The Honest Riches eBook by Holly Mann has had raving reviews since its release two and a half years ago and not one negative feedback so far. But one consumer who has bought this product is not yet saying “Thank You Holly Mann for Honest Riches.” Rather, she writes a full blog that chronicles her efforts in following the steps and recommendations in the Honest Riches eBook, as outlined by its author, Holly Mann. This info-blog is an honest way of sharing the answers to any money-seekers online; on the part of the consumer and not of the author. You can follow this blogger’s journey on the road to honest riches at http://www.holly-mann.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

Internet Marketing Tools Free said...

Hey, I thought of another sure fire way to get paid and the good news is that you are already doing it. In fact, I investigated a few of the Google ads on your blog and one of them talked about the technique: get paid to blog.

That's right, you are already a good writer, so you could do it. I remember I submitted my blog and they said I needed to post 20 times out of 2 months or something like that, so go to: Pay Per Post and check out the minimum requirements. The first page you come to, it says you can get paid $20 for your first blog entry.

I was so curious about this company that I have been exchanging emails for about a month with Ted Murphy, the CEO. I finally got to talk with him on the phone yesterday. He's a bright guy that comes out with cutting edge blogging and social networking products.

By the way, you should get a little money from Google because I checked on about 7 of the ads on your site. One of the ads was www.helium.com; which is another website where you could get paid to write. So, check your stats.

You could also put yourself in bids to write articles for people on Elance.com. I think that's a tough way to go because you would be competing with people from India and the Phillipines at a low rate.

Glen Woodfin
glen (at) HollyMann.com

Anonymous said...

I should digg your post so more people can see it, really helpful, I had a hard time finding the results searching on the web, thanks.

- Murk

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Holly Mann Blogs

Copyright 2009-2015. All rights reserved.