Last Words

After much deliberation, I have decided to retire HollyMannia and move on.

Until our crazy paths cross again...

1.18.2008

Drawing Inspiration from Holly Mann

It's another day of internet marketing. So far, things are looking up. I am steadily getting where I want to go. It is really hard sometimes when I don't see the end of where I'm going but today, I get a new surge of strength. I know I have to get strength somewhere because I have made up my mind not to give up.

Holly Mann, author of the eBook Honest Riches is a very strong woman. She made that impression to me when I read on one of her websites how she started her website out of a measly apartment in Thailand, out of an assembled computer, out of an erratic dial-up internet connection, out of having a sickly baby, out of her own. Yes, out of harsh conditions, she did it. From flat out broke to S12,000 in the fourth month. Who would not go for that suceess rags-to-riches kind of story?

Everyone of us become admirers of Holly Mann just reading her accounts of how she started her online marketing business. Now, she is a rich woman. But prior to that, I would say she is a wise woman. Or smart as people would call it.

I'm drawing my inspiration from Holly Mann. I know we all can learn from her. If not from internet marketing that made her rich, then from the strength, perseverance, and determination that made her the Honest Holly that she is.

1 comment:

Holly Mann said...

Hi Zonie. This is Holly Mann! Surprise! :) Thank you for creating this honest testimonial with your ups and downs of internet marketing. First, I am truly sorry about the delays with the website and/or customer service. The past month has been extremely chaotic and in between all of that is when I hired my CS person due to the fact that I couldn't handle it anymore! I want to know more about this website of yours that you are having someone create. Can you tell me some details? And if the programmer you hired isn't reliable I know of a super-fast and affordable programmer who really is outstanding. Either way, I will check back. You have the motivation - it's clear that you are putting everything into what you are doing. I believe you will be successful. Sometimes it takes longer to get going but once it happens it happens and there's no turning back. Also, you are a very talented write. Your posts are really interesting and well-written. Are you a writer? :)

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Holly Mann Blogs

Copyright 2009-2015. All rights reserved.