Last Words

After much deliberation, I have decided to retire HollyMannia and move on.

Until our crazy paths cross again...

3.31.2008

My Website Is Rising From the Dead

Yes, it is. My website now has something in it:

Index of /

Icon Name Last modified Size Description[DIR] cgi-bin/ 27-Mar-2008 08:45 -

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.5 Server at wowezine.com Port 80


I made contact with the programmer, exactly two weeks after. He said the reason was a digital crash in hostgaotr, which he said is the No. 1 hosting company in the world.

There are more explanations and more bullshits but I didn't care. I just wanted to have my website running again. I really miss it.

So I said show me the website no later than Friday and we are still in business. He is working on it now and I hope he will meet my deadline.

No comments:

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Holly Mann Blogs

Copyright 2009-2015. All rights reserved.