Last Words

After much deliberation, I have decided to retire HollyMannia and move on.

Until our crazy paths cross again...

1.09.2009

I'm afraid to buy another ebook!

If honesty is the hallmark of this blog, I would confess that Honest Riches is mainly the reason why I'm afraid to buy another ebook. It made me skeptical and leery of another ebook-- the fear that it's not it. The fear of yet another failed expectation.

Don't get me wrong, Holly Mann's Honest Riches is a good ebook but almost two and a half years from when I bought it, I'm still stuck. Why? Because it is not the ebook for me. It does not match me or what I'm looking for. Now, because Honest Riches is the first ebook I bought in the market, I'm afraid all ebooks or egoods out there are the same: good sales pitch, good cover, but limited substance within.

But this is just a personal opinion. I don't know about you and I can't advise you. My story may be different from yours. I'm just having a dilemma that's why I'm writing this. I just encountered this Yahoo Cash for Idiots and I really really really really really want to buy this ebook but I can't because of my fear to buy another ebook. Yes, even if it has an iron-clad no-question asked money-back guarantee.

So here I am. I guess the main reason I'm stuck is buying Holly Mann's eBook in the first place. But then again, I look back and thought I would never have all the general knowledge on internet marketing if not for Holly Mann. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong here. I can't see beyond the tunnel. Maybe I'm blind and just hard to learn or I'm so focused on the goal and missing out on something.

The main thing is, I'm afraid to buy another ebook.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear L.R.

I also bought "Honest Riches" by Holly Mann and found it to be a little overwhelming. I just found your blog and started reading it, looking back at some of your older posts. I took a look at the Yahoo Riches thing. I am not sure about that one either. If it is new how can they talk about such great successes yet? I recently bought Blogging to the Bank 3 and will be working with that platform in the next several months. If you like, I will let you know how it goes. I also do not want to have contact or have my picture up and this says that it is perfect for people who are looking to make money and not be "famous";) I hope you have great success. Will be reading your blog again to see how you are doing. By the way, I am a complete newbie so will see how it goes.

Suz

Lucille Haake said...

Hi Suz,

I will be very glad to hear about your progress as an internet marketer. Yes, being "famous" in this arena is not my thing but would definitely want to make money out of it. Keep in touch and good luck!

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Holly Mann Blogs

Copyright 2009-2015. All rights reserved.