Last Words

After much deliberation, I have decided to retire HollyMannia and move on.

Until our crazy paths cross again...

12.13.2007

Is Holly Mann/Honest Riches Enough?

I don't know the reason why Google picks this post as the landing page to my blog, HollyMannia. I just want you to know that I have other posts in this blog that are substantially beneficial if you are researching about Holly Mann and/or her ebook, Honest Riches. Since this is the page that you would get when you click the Holly Mann Blog, I created an index of other posts that you may find valuable as well:

What Made Me Buy Honest Riches

Applying SEO Techniques by Holly Mann

Money Back Guarantee from Holly Mann


Drawing Inspiration from Holly Mann-- this one has a comment from Holly Mann herself

Holly Mann, Hope You Read This-- another post with comment from Holly Mann

Aim and Fire

Choosing Your Mentor

There are many other posts that are invaluable if you care to know more. These are just some that I thought would be interesting for you. Please remember to check the blog from time to time as my journey with internet marketing is ongoing and evolving. I will continue to pursue internet marketing for as long as I can and this blog would chronicle that pursuit.

I also want to take this opportunity to invite you to take a look at my magazine, WowEzine.com and if you are a woman like me, consider becoming a member of. WowEzine is a byproduct of my internet marketing effort, a seed that I planted after reading Honest Riches.

Now, below is the original post to Is Holly Mann/Honest Riches Enough?

I’m blogging this question to answer that no ebook is ever enough in order to succeed online. Even Holly Mann herself recommends a lot of eBooks and internet gurus on her site. She also recommends software and other tools to try.

I know Holly Mann really likes WordTracker and she raves about Mike Filsaime of Carbon Copy Marketing and Butterfly Marketing. I already subscribe to WordTracker and although I have difficulty absorbing everything yet, I know I have to, because keywords are just very vital to succeed online. Keywords make the whole internet world go round. So I have to hop in in order to make money online. Yes, I have already decided on that days ago. All I need is motivation and a lot of enthusiasm to learn.

I have looked up Mike Filsaime’s Carbon Copy Marketing, which according to Holly Mann, is making her extra $3,000 on top of her already big monthly income (I guess that would be $12,000). Everything about Holly Mann is public anyway. I am just like echoing all about it in this blog.

I really really want to try this Carbon Copy Marketing. I think Holly Mann got me sold with another ebook or video, whatever it is. Holly Mann is such a good salesperson. I kind of believe everything she says.

But I’m still learning about this SiteSell, which I just bought last month. A whooping $299 for the whole year. I checked on Ken Evoy, the creator of this website hosting tool and everything I found about him was positive. What made me buy it is the guarantee that whatever website I create with SiteSell will rank on top of the Search Engine queue. Needless to say, it has a great affiliate program, too. If you have time, read the article, Website Blunder, which is all about SiteSell.

I got an email from a staff of Holly Mann today. She said I can get the updated version of the ebook Honest Riches by Holly Mann. I just have to provide my proof of purchase for the older version. Sweet! But this is not really making me very excited because it means more to read, learn, and time to devote on knowing rather than making money online. But I may get more knowledge this time and more motivation.

6 comments:

cat said...

Hi, just read your blog. Although it's six months old (it's now beginning July), I'm curious as to whether you've made any money with Honest riches at this point and what your knowledge base was when you purchased back in 2006? (please be brutally honest)


I am a new member, just purchased Holly's ebook, but haven't started reading..skimmed over a couple of pages and spent a few weeks on the forum to see what it is all about.

To say the least, I'm overwhelmed and lost before I've started! Just reading the posts makes you feel like you have one hell of an undertaking..and makes you feel ignorant (I can only speak for myself). I am not technically inclined, as some others are from the start. I am more of an idea person, but need the guidance to put it together, especially when it involves so many different aspects of marketing techniques via software.

Viral, spiral, adsense, adword, e-zine, articles,blogs, SEO, niche,
squidoo, guido!!

HELP!!

The list goes on and on..I can only hope that if I survive this , I can look back and laugh at what at this "mission impossible."

I am up for the challenge..just hope I have the proper guidance.

Cat

Lucille Haake said...

Hi Cat,

Thanks for leaving a comment to this post. with regard to Holly Mann's ebook, it definitely depends on you. Some are successful and some are not. And this I believe is not because one is ignorant or lazy, it's just that some are more inclined to dig internet marketing than others. Yes, you can try very hard but for people who are called to do one thing -- it will be easier and smoother. But of course you will never know if internet marketing is your niche if you would not try, right?

By the way, I posted a blog to the full amount I earned in my whole internet marketing endeavor. It's called, $12.96 and here's the link to it: http://holly-mann.blogspot.com/2008/04/1296.html

All the best to you!

L.R. Haake

Anonymous said...

This is a very interesting site. The content is very informative and I am so glad that I dropped by. Thanks!

______________________________
Virginia Beach Roofing

Anonymous said...

Want to tell you..
Mmm..

Deosnt matter

Anonymous said...

Thought I would comment and say neat theme, did you make it for yourself? It's really awesome!

Anonymous said...

Splendid read! I'm now starting out in social networking and now we are attempting to learn how to best partake of social media marketing for local business.

Thanks for the information!

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Holly Mann Blogs

Copyright 2009-2015. All rights reserved.