Last Words

After much deliberation, I have decided to retire HollyMannia and move on.

Until our crazy paths cross again...

1.22.2008

Today Is The First Day

It's time to go to work and get going. It was the weekend two days ago (I don't work weekends) and somehow I didn't feel like working when I woke up yesterday. Much to my surprise, Holly Mann posted a comment to this blog. Funny because at the course of this blog, I had tried to reach her to get a dwonload of the new version of Honest Riches and again to inquire about her free website offer through BlueHost. All those took time and lasted for at least a couple of weeks before she or her assistant contacted me. Now, because of this blog, she found me and she came to me. This attests to the power of blogging. I really can use Holly Mann's help but right now, my internet marketing career is in midair because my programmer/website designer at Scriptlance has been making qualified excuses ever since.

Here's what: the bid was $130 for 3 days. This is now the third week. Though I don't blame him (he is a sweet person just like Holly Mann), I am really unhappy with the lost time. But the excuses were all valid:

My web hosting account from Bluehost cannot accommodate the big chunk of space the program requires.

There was a regional festival in India and he needs to be home all day.

He was totally crammed due to overload of jobs which the local server could not accommodate.

His father was hospitalized and injured.


On my side of the world, I could not think of anything that's keeping me from work except for my one-year old and the Australian Open that started last week.

But as I said, it is time to get going, time to focus, time to concentrate. Today I re-start. Today is the first day of the rest of my internet marketing career.

No comments:

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Holly Mann Blogs

Copyright 2009-2015. All rights reserved.