Last Words

After much deliberation, I have decided to retire HollyMannia and move on.

Until our crazy paths cross again...

1.02.2008

First Post of the Year for Holly Mann Blog

This is my first post for Holly Mann/Honest Riches blog for the year 2008. Holidays are over and back to work. There’s a lot of job left from last year but little by little, they will all be done.

As I said in my last post, I'm building my own website through Scriptlance. Things are slow. I have 18 bids and some are very high that I’m having second thoughts about pursuing the website project. But I know deep within me that I have to. This is my big project for the year and it really should start by January.

On Holly Mann’s website, I post a personal message to her that I want to create a website through her. But as expected, she has not come back to me yet (or her assistant). I need to know if she can build me this special website through her free wesbite offer. I don’t know if she would respond right up if I already signed for hosting with her preferred host. Maybe she would. Holly Mann said it would just take 48 hours to have the website up and running once she receives the log in and password. Whether it’s true, I have to find it out for myself.

No comments:

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Holly Mann Blogs

Copyright 2009-2015. All rights reserved.