Last Words

After much deliberation, I have decided to retire HollyMannia and move on.

Until our crazy paths cross again...

1.16.2008

Sore About My Website

It takes time to really make money over the internet. I spent lots of hours doing so. And offline, I still spent hours thinking so. Why can't break the code? Somehow, this struggle is generating a lot of soreness. And it's prompting me to just go turn off everything and head to the beach. But since I am not a beach type of person, maybe I'll just go to the mountains. But sorry me, there are no mountains in Florida.

Well, this is the 18th month since I bought Holly Mann's eBook, Honest Riches. And what a journey it has been. No money yet coming in but God knows I am doing everything I can. I spent more money as I started this blog in December 2007. Now, it's another year. It's supposed to get brighter, right? But all that's left for me each day is hope. Be optimistic, life will turn around, your endeavors will pick up, tomorrow is a new day. Wow. I learned to be my own's life coach now.

So here I am with this down moment. I had to think like this because my website is not even yet done. The programmer at Scriptlance is not online and when I checked the URL itself, it gave me these:

Index of /
Name Last modified Size Description
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parent Directory 15-Jan-2008 19:49 -
_private/ 15-Jan-2008 19:36 -
cgi-bin/ 15-Jan-2008 19:36 -
images/ 15-Jan-2008 19:36 -
postinfo.html 15-Jan-2008 19:36 2k


Well, what the hell are those? Maybe they all have something to do as a backbone of a website. So this wonderful website of mine, the one I have thought of online and offline, is just this when I type the URL in the browser.

Oh, I'm really out of here.

No comments:

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Holly Mann Blogs

Copyright 2009-2015. All rights reserved.