Last Words

After much deliberation, I have decided to retire HollyMannia and move on.

Until our crazy paths cross again...

1.30.2008

New Name for Holly Mann Blog

Holly Mann Blog is now HOLLYMANNIA. It sounds fit to the blog. I also added a little color to make the page looks better, if not appealing. What do you think?

Last week, I posted that I'm planning to do a makeover to the Holly Mann Blog. So this is it. Hollymannia. I looked up the meaning of mania and it meant thing, craze, enthusiasm, passion. Well, I don't have those for Holly Mann the person but for internet marketing which is what the eBook she wrote called Honest Riches is all about.

My website will soon be completed and there will be a time when posting in this site will be down to one a week. I will devote more time to my website, the real one. In the meantime, I will still write to Hollymannia for as much as I can.

No comments:

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Holly Mann Blogs

Copyright 2009-2015. All rights reserved.