Last Words

After much deliberation, I have decided to retire HollyMannia and move on.

Until our crazy paths cross again...

1.28.2008

I SOL at Scriptlance

I think I really did had a bad luck at Scriptlance. No website until now. The programmer is not communicating with me. The last time he did was on Friday, January 25th, exactly 21 days after I chose his bid ($130 for 3 days), he said he was having family problems and could not work on the website. How would I react to that? Add pain to his injury by getting angry?

I lost three weeks already since I chose the bid. No website coming up this January and it's hurting my internet marketing stint. It really does since I put a lot of conceptualization and planning into it. This month should go to the application of the project. Now, it will take another month because I have to develop the content yet before finally launching the website.

Holly Mann, the author of the eBook Honest Riches highly recommends Scriptlance but my experience is negative so far. Maybe my case is just isolated. I still hope things will pick up. There really are a lot of bumps down the road.

Again in fairness to the programmer, he did promise me that he would really do a good job once everything is done. He said he would reciprocate the trust I gave him in doing this project and that he is the right person to do this job.

Only God knows at this time.

No comments:

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Holly Mann Blogs

Copyright 2009-2015. All rights reserved.