Last Words

After much deliberation, I have decided to retire HollyMannia and move on.

Until our crazy paths cross again...

1.17.2008

Update on Holly Mann Steps to Getting Wealthy

These past weeks I have been very busy with the planning of my website. This has been my concentration after reading Honest Riches 2, the eBook by Holly Mann. There were methods that I want to try out in the eBook but there were just so many of them. I cannot more than one at a time. I'm kind of single-minded person. Well, I can multi-task but if I put my mind into something, it's just hard to keep my mind at it if I start another project. One good thing about Holly Mann is her ability to do a lot all at once. This is a talent. For me, if I divert into something else, I seem to be not interested on the other. I guess I need to put a structure in my internet marketing. That is knowing what is important. I think it is okay to do a couple of things or more, I just need to know what my goal is. Eventually, all these internet marketing's goal is financial freedom. Every effort I put into it is towards making money in the end.

That makes me think again of my defunt website: Wealthy Freelancer. I really like that first website of mine. I know that one day, once all this marketing endeavors fall into place, once I get a grip on what I'm doing, I'm going to re-open Wealthy Freelancer again. I really conceptualized it so much and kind of fell in love with the concept. But it is more than I could chew at that time. I was pregnant and it was a difficult pregnancy. Then, I stopped everything all throughout my baby's tenth month. Now that pregnancy is out of the way, I'm full geared into making my internet marketing work.

Reading Honest Riches 2 puts me back into this arena-- if I can call it that way. I have never been more excited.

By the way, my programmer at Scriptlance posted me a message asking me to give him another day. The project was supposedly finished in three days but this is now the end of the second week. My advise if you are planning on getting the services of programmers at Scriptlance: ask questions and read the reviews. After my website is done, I'm posting a comprehensive product review of Scriptlance right here. You may want to read it because it would be a true-to-life story... yes, just like this one.

Thank you for reading my blog.

No comments:

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Holly Mann Blogs

Copyright 2009-2015. All rights reserved.