Last Words

After much deliberation, I have decided to retire HollyMannia and move on.

Until our crazy paths cross again...

1.21.2008

Holly Mann, Hope Your Read This

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a comment in my blog. I'm glad you did not have any negative reaction to the blog, even if some posts are downright blunt.

Yes, the concept of this blog is to make an honest account of my internet marketing effort. From start to finish-- hopefully until I already got to where I set to go. I want to make money online and I have been working hard and working smart just to make it. Getting rich is very far from the picture yet. And right now, I cannot claim that I would because of all the bumps and the delays on the road. Somehow, when I get to where I want to go, I can look back through this blog and see how it all began.

Holly Mann, I consider you as my mentor. Your eBook, Honest Riches is the first investment I made online. Honest Riches taught me how the internet cash flow works in holistic way. Now, I understand a lot of things because of Honest Riches. Now, I know how to make money online. But it is always easier said than done. The road gets rougher and tougher as it goes.

As to the programmer at Scriptlance, I already escrowed the payment and just have to wait at what the project comes out to. I will be glad to share with you what the website is all about though I can't post it here. Not yet until it's done. Actually, I got the idea to do this website when I read from Honest Riches 2 that I could do any website that I could think of, no matter how big it is. That's why I pursued to have this ambitious website even if I have no inclination to do it.

You asked me if I was a writer and although I like to think that I am, I guess blogging, as it applies to everyone, has an explicable way of bringing out the writers in us. In my case, I write like this because I am not a born English speaker. Since I am writing in a foreign language, or a borrowed language, I have to write with care and respect to the language itself. But thanks for noticing. That is a very good compliment.

I will continue to write the Holly Mann Blog until I can honestly say that I am rich. Hopefully that's just down the road soon.

1 comment:

Holly Mann said...

Hi Zonie!
I was just notified of your post and I am glad I read it. Thank YOU again for creating this website. It's ok if some things are blunt because I understand your frustrations (even today I am overwhelmed and frustrated, also burnt out but still loving working online). It also doesn't bother me because you are really being honest - and you're not complaining or blaming anything on anyone. You are still pushing forward, working toward your goals and keeping up with things on your blog too. That is so important. So many people give up when they start and feel lost and overwhelmed - it's important to keep with it. I know how that feels - know very well.
About the other thing I mentioned - your English is very good and you are a great writer. You really are. When I started my blog I was the complete opposite, lacking in words to say and things to share. I am really surprised you are not a native English speaker. Where are you from? Well I have to make this short but I hope I keep getting notifications on your blog. And it's good you have this blog - and good if you have another one too possibly. You can establish yourself online and create a lot of content and link to your big site. If keywords you are targeting are similar or along the same lines that helps a lot too. Well I hope you keep me posted. Take care!

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Holly Mann Blogs

Copyright 2009-2015. All rights reserved.