Last Words

After much deliberation, I have decided to retire HollyMannia and move on.

Until our crazy paths cross again...

1.24.2008

Holly Mann Blog Makeover

I've been viewing my blog, the Holly Mann Blog and I thought it really needs a makeover. Aside from a new title, it needs pictures and graphics. As I look at it, it is beginning to look boring to me.

In the coming week, I will try to change the make and feel of the Holly Mann Blog.

Now about my website: I wonder if the programmer at Scriptlance is already dead. He has not been responding to my email for the past two days. I have chosen the winning bid on the 4th of January hoping I can start the website at the beginning of the year. I'm beginning to think I made the wrong choice. Well, should I have not realized that a while back?

But I can't complain right now. I just have to look forward to better days. Patience, which I don't naturally possess, should matter now-- now that I'm so close to achieving my website. Actually, the hardest part for me is to reach deep in my pocket to finance all these. It was hard to let go of hard earned and hard saved money for somethinng uncertain. Having a profitable website is an untravelled territory for me. Gaining the courage to just go that way is quite an achievement on my part.

I'll give the Scriptlance programmer a chance and I will give myself space and another day.

No comments:

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Holly Mann Blogs

Copyright 2009-2015. All rights reserved.