Last Words

After much deliberation, I have decided to retire HollyMannia and move on.

Until our crazy paths cross again...

12.24.2007

Can’t Believe It’s Christmas Eve!

I have to say that it’s time to forget about internet marketing for a while and talk about the holiness of this season. It sure is THE season of the year. I wish that everyone will have a happy holiday and take the time to really focus on what matters. Jesus died for us all to redeem our sins so that all of us will have an everlasting life.

But of course, today is God’s birthday and not his death. For all it is, Jesus is ALIVE and resides in all of our hearts. I’m very happy that He lives in my heart and he is the Lord of my life.

Since this is a Holly Mann Blog, I would like to say a little about Holly Mann. She did allow me to download Honest Riches 2007 free of charge. (Because I bought the original version last year). It is loaded with information but it left me with a lot of questions. I’m now planning to build another website which is far different from my very-broad ill-fated website: WealthyFreelancer.com.

I was trying to reach Holly Mann to ask her help on creating a free website through her. It’s free with the catch of hosting with her partner site, BlueHost, where you have to subscribe. So that makes it a free with a fee. The trouble is the links to her websites don’t work. Even her URLs that I even type in the browsers. I ‘m pretty certain there is a technical problem. Maybe Holly Mann doesn’t have enough bandwidth. I can’t put my finger into it because I definitely do not know.

Be that said, I wish everyone reading my blog Merry Christmas. Have the best year ever!

No comments:

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Holly Mann Blogs

Copyright 2009-2015. All rights reserved.