Last Words

After much deliberation, I have decided to retire HollyMannia and move on.

Until our crazy paths cross again...

12.12.2007

My Frustrations About Holly Mann's eBook and Affiliate Site

I’m just wondering why did I have to buy Holly Mann's eBook when everything is all about SEO. It’s like cutting the chase. Yes, because in the end it’s all about optimizing your website so you can et money out of it in the end. Actually, that is also the core of SiteSell. Know what people are searching online. What it all comes down to are keywords…keywords...keywords.

But I think I still need to know more. I mean I did this technique, too. I built a keyword-focused site but it still didn’t make it to the top ten in Search Engines. Holly Mann said all her websites always make it to the top of all the major search engines. I am so impressed. What do I have to do? I already bought her eBook but it would not work! Is there something that she is not disclosing or am I just too lazy to read Holly Mann’s eBook word for word, word by word, and in between the line. Well, maybe I’m just plain stupid.

Because I am not lazy, I read Holly Mann’s eBook from cover to cover since I bought it on August 16, 2006 about 25 times. Maybe more. And yes I have spent more money doing so. And got more frustrated in the process.

Actually, just last week, I emailed Holly Mann and asked to be relisted in her monthly newsletter. Yes, I want to be back in her system again after asking her to delete me from her mailing list last year. I know I’m missing on something. I want to be in her system. I want to be one of the hundreds, if not thousands that she has helped. Because even if I bought Holly Mann’s eBook, I was not among those that were helped.

One thing I want to share, I can’t log on to my affiliate site in Holly Mann’s website. I forgot my password because it had been a year or so. And so I clicked on the one that says “forgot password.” Then I got the page that says I have been generated a password that was sent to my email address. I waited and waited and an hour later I got impatient. I did the process again. But same thing.

Getting even more frustrated, I went to Holly Mann's website again and clicked on the Questions link. I was directed to a site Honest Holly Helpdesk. I clicked on Ask A Question and typed in my logging problem in the form. In seconds I got an automated email reply that the staff of Holly Mann reply to my question in email. I’m still waiting 24 hours later. I don’t need a lot, I just need a password. Does she really have a staff? If she did, then they are not working enough. What’s going on here?

No comments:

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Holly Mann Blogs

Copyright 2009-2015. All rights reserved.