Last Words

After much deliberation, I have decided to retire HollyMannia and move on.

Until our crazy paths cross again...

12.08.2007

What Made Me Buy Honest Riches, eBook by Holly Mann

When I stumbled on Holly Mann's website, I was definitely a newbie and a trying-to-make-it-pregnant-stay-at-home-wife. I was in fact five months pregnant and just quit my job as an operations assistant in a financial firm. I was a having a difficult pregnancy and staying in the computer was a struggle. I have bouts of hyperventilation. I would not just be able to breathe for some reason. I couldn't stay in the computer as much as I wanted to do. I had to stop and lay on the couch and almost always I would go to doze off. It was physically hard for me to do anything. But Holly Mann's story inspired me.

Holly Mann, a woman like me, when she started her online venture. I definitely could related to her in a lot of ways. I was also hard up with money. Because I quit my job, my husband's wages should suffice for all our needs. What with a coming baby, we were economically stressed out and maxed out with our financial options. It was really hard just to think about it. So I said, I would just go ahead and buy her ebook. She seemed very forthright and honest, anyway. Plus, there is a money-back guarantee for 45 days (more about this in my later blog). As she claims, she was making about $12,000. Who in this face of Earth with a median income of $55K (I live in Florida) would not grab an opportunity ot make $12K a month. Actually, this is a modest income compared to what Rich Jerk was making (in six figures). But that made Holly mann all real, realistic, true, and truthful.

But I don't know everything. looking back, maybse she did just got me sold and thousand others because she applied of some marketing techniques she had learned herself over time of trying to make money online. She had years ahead of experience and had read a lot of ebooks herself. Yes, I don't know everythinf. Up to this point.

But back then (it was September 2006), I couldn't think of a reason why I wouldn't buy her ebook. She even had a video with herself talking about the credibility of Breakthrough Money-Making Secrets Revealed/Honest Riches. She also looked very pretty. In fact, I thought, what is not to like about Holly Mann?

So I gave it a try. I bought Honest Riches, Holly Mann's eBook. And honestly, it was a good buy. It was definitely a budding internet marketer's 101 course. Like a basic course for freshmen. There's a lot of things to learn, techniques to try, and more hours to devote learning all of them. It was absolutely overwhelming. And yes, back then I want to learn them all.

No comments:

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Holly Mann Blogs

Copyright 2009-2015. All rights reserved.