Last Words

After much deliberation, I have decided to retire HollyMannia and move on.

Until our crazy paths cross again...

12.19.2007

Thinking Outside Holly Mann/Honest Riches

What is it to think outside the box? Yes, I bought this eBook, Honest Riches, in a box, complete with details and how-tos. I guess I covered everything what the author, Holly Mann, outlined in her eBook. Now, it’s time to think outside the box. It’s time to think outside of Holly Mann/Honest Riches.

In the course of following the steps and recommendations of Holly Mann in her Honest Riches eBook, I found SiteSell. This is a complete in itself webhosting. It took me a year before I signed up and now I’m thinking like if I signed up a year ago, my website is now up and running and I have not made mistakes or even if I did, it would have not cost me money that I don’t have.

Holly Mann of Honest Riches talked about profiting from a website using affiliate programs. Basically, it’s all about selling downloadable eGoods – like eBooks, software, videos and subscribing to free and/or paid websites that provide tools to optimize your website.

Well, all of them is incorporated in SiteSell. SiteSell itself has an extensive tutorial and a walk-through process making it easy for no-tech persons like I was, in making a website and actually making money out of it.

When I made my research on SiteSell, there was no negative feedback. Just like Holly Mann, the founder of SiteSell has no unpleasant reputation over the internet. Even big websites that Holly Mann mentioned in her eBook (i.e., Clickbank) recommend SiteSell and probably where I clicked on the link to get to the SiteSell’s website.

Holly Mann did not endorse SiteSell— I don’t know the reason behind it. Maybe a complete webhosting is not in Holly Mann’s league. But for everyone, especially newbies who have no clue how to make money online, SiteSell is definitely one of the stopovers you should check out. I did. And I’m not yet blogging about it.

No comments:

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Holly Mann Blogs

Copyright 2009-2015. All rights reserved.