Last Words

After much deliberation, I have decided to retire HollyMannia and move on.

Until our crazy paths cross again...

12.18.2007

Thinking Inside Holly Mann/Honest Riches

As I wrote in my previous blog (later than the last one), Holly Mann is a proponent of keywords. What made her eBook Honest Riches compete with the level of the Rich Jerk was because she used the keyword rich jerk, an already popular keyword.

Now, what about links? That should also go hand in hand with keywords. If quality related websites are linking to your website, then the higher the ranking of your website becomes.

Until now, I’m still waiting for my download of Honest Riches 2. I haven’t received an email yet from the staff of Holly Mann.

No comments:

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Holly Mann Blogs

Copyright 2009-2015. All rights reserved.