Last Words

After much deliberation, I have decided to retire HollyMannia and move on.

Until our crazy paths cross again...

12.14.2007

Holly Mann Showed Me The Money

I was just thinking about it. Holly Mann is the one who showed me the money in all these internet marketing endeavors. If not for her, I would not be doing this and the mystery of online money making will just be that… a mystery.

But tell to you the truth, the money is not within my reach – not yet. I’ve been trying to make Holly Mann’s techniques as specified in the Honest Riches eBook work and apply for me. But many times I failed.

Just today, I pulled my pay per click Adwords from Google. Yes, I tried that PPC, too. It didn’t work. I think I suck in making ads. Out of thousands of impressions, I only get two clicks in a day. How can it be?

Once something doesn’t work out for me, I’m ready to give up. And the next time I try, I don’t have the enthusiasm like I did the first time. Maybe I’m just so impulsive. I jump on an idea and then when I get a turn down, I would throw in the towel so quick.

Oh, I think motivation is all I need. In this life, it’s really hard to get motivated.

No comments:

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Holly Mann Blogs

Copyright 2009-2015. All rights reserved.