Last Words

After much deliberation, I have decided to retire HollyMannia and move on.

Until our crazy paths cross again...

12.09.2007

What is in Honest Riches eBook, by Holly Mann?

So what is in Holly Mann's ebook? Basically internet marketing techniques. It was a 43-page long PDF file. It was informational I admit. But having a degree in Journalism, I found the writing style to be mediocre. I thought to myself, if I have to write an ebook, then I would be good because this ebook was poorly edited for language usage, spelling or grammar. BNevertheless, Holly Mann's ebook should not be judged on the quality of the writng but the quality of the content.

So here are the content of the 2006 Breakthrough Money-making Secrets Revealed:

Affiliate Programs
Product Reviews
Website Design
Pay Per Click
Search Engine Optimization
Website Advertising
Press Release

Holly Mann incorporated all of the above in her ebook. I don't know how much I could elaborate on each topic because of copyright. Somehow, each topic speaks for itself. You just have to turn them all around into making a profit. Of the most important thing is having a website. Without a website, it seems very hard to make it on the internet.

Actually one of the marketing claims Holly Mann made was that of making money even without a website. I did her technique but I failed. When I contacted her about this, she admitted that it was becoming difficult to do it. But she still prodded me to go on and never give up on internet marketing.

In my later blog, I showed the email response of Holly Mann to my money-back guarantee request. I did not get my money back but she wrote me a sympathetic and encouraging letter.

No comments:

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Holly Mann Blogs

Copyright 2009-2015. All rights reserved.