Last Words

After much deliberation, I have decided to retire HollyMannia and move on.

Until our crazy paths cross again...

12.07.2007

It has been a year since I bought Holly Mann's eBook

To be exact, it has been about 16 months. So much had happened ever since. I'm still groping in the dark when it comes to internet marketing. I don't know if I ever will make money. Although at first, Holly Mann's ebook was such an inspiration, I have never earned a penny out of internet marketing. But today, I made a firm decision not to give up.

Like Holly Mann, I want to be a success story over the internet. Who doesn't? I want to be able to put up a website showing all my earnings as an internet marketer in five figures a month. I bought her ebook because she seemed very honest. Actually her ebook is interchangeably called Honest Riches or Breakthrough Money-Making Secrets Revealed.

Before buying Honest Riches, eBook by Holly Mann, I really have no inclination to internet money-making. I like the internet -- yes. I devote about half of my waking time in front of the computer. That's both for work, pleasure, or errands. The year was 2004.I just spent a lot of time online as my life depended on it. Maybe to compensate for lack of recreation or something worthwhile to do. Then it occured to me that if only I could monetize all the hours I spent on the internet, then I would have a lot of money. ButI was too careful with my money. I didn't want to lose a dime. Plus I have no clue how to make money online. Sure from time to time I would stumble websites about a person selling his/her ideas on how to make insane money over the internet but I was skeptical. And myhard earned money for $35...oh no. For me the best way to make money is go to work and not spend.

Though penny-pinching worked for me, I sure don't want to do it for all my life. I want to be comfortably rich. Rich in an honest way. Not at the expense of others. My firm Christian upbringing always hold sway. It has been my protection against evil and it served me through the years. Because of the Christianly ways that I was raised, I have never ever lost a night's sleep because of guilt or wrongdoing. And yes, I always have a clean and clear conscience and lived at peace.

Today is almost the end of 2007 and so much had changed since 2004. But it was in 2006 when I bought Holly Mann's ebook. But guess what, in 2005, I met an internet marketer. This is the only internet marketer I really met in bone and flesh. Over time, I realized I met this person by divine power so as to attest that online marketing works. I met him only once but the meeting brought a whole new knowledge for me. Like a door opening in front of me. He told me about his money-making techniques online. I became really interested. I've never heard of that before. He asked me what I wanted to do. I told him "Everything!" He said, "You have to pick up something. It's like a menu. You cannot order everything."

From that meeting on, the lure of the internet making me money was put aside because of a major event that took place in my life. It was in the backseat but neer forgotten. Soon when I quit my job because of a difficult pregnancy, it resurfaced and I stumbled upon the website of Holly Mann.

I was just surfing the net, paying bills and trying to learn about pregnancy and childbirth when I diverted to money making online. I searched the search engines. I came up with a lot. I couldn't believe it. The very impressive website I came across was the Rich Jerk. It was unbelievably too good to pass. The Rich Jerk's technique in selling his ebook is way out of the box. Like he reinvented the wheel. It was a reversed approach. I almost bought it.

Had it not been for financial reason. I would have bought the Rich Jerk's ebook. But I have always been frugal. So searched the engines again to find something free but with the same information. The internet marketer I met in 2005 told me no one handed him any information. He learned by himself. He even said that what on earth is not researchable with the internet? I remember him saying everything can be researched freely online. No matter what. But I guess he was wrong.

Information still has a price. But because of competition, sometimes, we can get them cheaper. So when I met Holly Mann through her website, I thought it was a good deal considering that she was claiming her book is better than the Rich Jerk. And ethical, too. So for the price of $19.97, I bought her ebook, Breakthrough Money Making Secrets Revealed or Honest Riches. I know this sells now for $37.00 but it's the updated version. What I got was the older version and maybe applicable for the year 2006. Later I found out that I can buy the same ebook over eBay for $1.00.

No comments:

LinkShare  Referral  Prg

Holly Mann Blogs

Copyright 2009-2015. All rights reserved.